Wednesday 28 March 2012

I wonder!!!

We all speak about career growth, status etc day in and day out but only a few think about personal growth(not exactly physical growth as u imagine ). It has been really long since i shared something here and now when I am sitting in my office thinking of what next in life it just came to my mind outta blue that is there really a personal growth that is happening to me? Do I as a person develop and learn something which helps the fellow beings at some point or the other? Is there something called as values that are still existing in this world which is just producing selfish masses?? I wonder!
Introspecting ourselves at the end of each day gives a lot of insight about what we really did and what more is left. It is not always that we'l be on the safer zone. So why not we think about these and try to do something which will benefit the fellow beings around us! 
More to know and more to go.....

No comments:

Post a Comment